Network is the fifth and final section for young people aged 18 to 25. They:
- Engage in adventurous and other activities that will enable you to:
- Develop skills and pursue your interests.
- Develop and use skills to make a difference in your local and Scouting communities.
Participate in life-changing international activities or experiences that will enable you to:
- Develop an understanding of global issues that highlight our interdependence as citizens of the world.
- Make a positive contribution to address global issues.
Take practical action in the service of others that will enable you to:
- Create positive social change that is of benefit to a wider community.
- Helps you develop in taking action.
- Build strong links and appreciation for difference between Scouts and between others in the Community.
What do We Work Towards?
Options at 18+
Want to do something for Scouting? There are numerous options available to young people aged 18 and over.
You can work towards as many awards as you like, all at your own pace.